How to Setup New Service with Le-Ax

Le-Ax- WatertowerIf you are a new owner of a property and need to transfer an account into your name, please contact the office to make sure a final reading is scheduled for the previous owner. Please fill out the Water Users Agreement, have your signature notarized and mail a copy of the agreement with a copy of the recorded deed for proof of ownership. Water users agreements can also be completed at the District office.

A Water Loss Abatement Policy is available but must be activated by the 15th of the month following purchase.
Please click here for details.